Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nut Free Restaurants

I have decided to add nut free restaurants to my list of nut free bakeshops after all people with nut allergies can not live by cake alone.

Below is a sample of some of the restaurants I have added to this list. E-mail me of any others you may know of especially those small businesses.


Frankies Ristorante
100% gluten and Nut Free restaurant Uxbridge Ontario
My Silver Lining
Restaurant and cafe situated in a completely gluten, peanut and tree nut free environment Stoney Creek, Ontario
Scoops
Gluten Nut & Peanut Free Ice cream shop Hamilton, Ontario shakes, smoothies, cones sundaes and slushies
Eat Bistro
Eat Bistro 100% nut free resturant in Winnipeg Manatoba with vegan vegitarian and gluten free options.




For those looking for general allergy friendly restaurants try:
Canadian Allergy Friendly Restaurants
USA Allergy Friendly Restaurants

I may separate nut free bakeshops and nut free restaurants into two lists down the road, in the mean time the lists are available.

No comments: