Saturday, May 7, 2011

News From Kyle Dine




Happy May! From Kyle Dine

It has been a very busy spring for me with many school performances and opportunities to raise allergy awareness across North America. This summer proves to be even busier as I am performing at FAAN's Camp TAG in NJ and PA, as well as the food allergy camp put on by the AAIA in Edmonton...not too mention that one certain allergy musician will be marrying his sweetheart at the end of the summer! Pressure is on to have quite the show after William & Kate!

Big News
Mother's Day Music Video
Check out the new music video for my song "Ode to Parents". It's synced up to adorable pictures of baby animals and their parents. (my fav is the baby rhino!)
Please share this video with all the moms you know, could you imagine if we got this to go viral? :0

Happy Food Allergy Awareness Week/Month!
FAAM is the full month of May in Canada while FAAW is next week in the U.S. - May 8-14. Watch my special original song I wrote for the occasion. It will hopefully give you a few fun ideas on how to raise awareness in your own community.

Finally, I have started taking bookings for this fall for my food allergy school awareness assemblies. Please drop me an email if you are interested for your school and need any more details.

Wishing you all the best!

Kyle Dine

No comments: