Thursday, September 11, 2008

Book Review

While at our local library I borrowed “How to Live with a Nut Allergy” I was disappointed in that the book does not have any information on other food allergies like milk. I was however impressed with the range of information about school, traveling and restaurants. I was also impressed with the relatively up to date information that was presented as hope for the future about vaccines and hyper allergenic nuts.

As a Canadian I was pleased how they talked about our “Allergy Aware” program. We used to only eat at restaurants that participate in the program, because of the standards that a restaurant must meet to qualify to be “Allergy Aware”. The program was however dropped.


If your looking for the book at the Library 616.975


How to Live with a Nut Allergy (Amazon Link)

No comments: