Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy Moment

I had a real Mommy moment.

The last few days, I've been to a few different grocery stores, caring with me a note pad. Every time I see a new package that may be allergy safe I write down the website down so I can see how allergy aware the company is, and find out about the products allergens on my home computer.

My note pad now has several websites that I wrote down from packages from the grocery stores. I then sat down looking at the websites. Yes this package is dairy free according to the website, no this product is not, that website has no allergy information.

Well one product's website looked really good, dairy free factory that is also free from nuts corn and other allergens. The product was something I was really interested in as well.

The Mommy Moment comes that I forgot what grocery store I found the product in, I so carefully wrote the website down in my little notepad but not the store. Now I want the product and don't know where I found it.

No comments: