Monday, August 17, 2009

Dandelions

One of the few allergies I have not out grown is Dandelions. These little yellow beasts cause my eyes to itch and water and spread about the air when they pollinate. They don't even naturally belong to North America they were brought here accidentally by early European settlers.

I was trying out Picasa, and found these offensive dandelion pictures one with the tags of allergy to boot. I am against most pesticides, even against dandelions. I'm not sure if I'll use Picasa again, to search for photos.




I know there are those who like dandelions for salads or dandelion wine and such. To me dandelions just remind me of a time when I had multiple food allergies as well and environmental. Even though dandelion season has past I still see one every once and a while.

No comments: