Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kenzoil



I recently received a bottle of Kenzoil, from the Kenzoil company.

For a lunch I had a salad with Kenzoil oil, it was one of the better salad dressings I have had, the herbs meshed perfectly with the salad.

We dipped bread, in this wonderful oil, the extra virgin olive oil, flavour was not over powering and the herb taste was very nice. The Kenzoil Oil is seasoned with fresh basil, fresh garlic and spices.

For dinner I used left overs, fresh vegetables and Kenzoil Oil to make a stir fry. Again this oil was very light, the oil added to the flavour, of the fresh vegetables in the stir fry with out taking over.

Like most olive oil based luxury oils a little goes a long way, I prefer it as a dipping oil for bread or with a salad, than in a stir fry.


I like their allergy statement on their FAQ Page "Kenzoil is free of the following allergens: eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, shellfish, wheat, milk, corn, potato, rice and yeast. We only produce Kenzoil in our facility and on our equipment."

I recommend this product for people who are samplers and lovers of olive oil, and give this company full credit for such a clear allergy statement.

You can follow this company on Facebook.

Full Disclosure: Blogger was fed

No comments: