Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Break


It is the beginning of March Break for us. For us this means play dates, family outings. Some of you may enjoy reading my Ontario Family Fun Blog where I post some of the fun places we have been, or might want to visit some day, in Ontario.

It is also the last week we have the fire place going. Fire logs made with tree nuts have been spotted made by both President's Choice and Our Complements read my post on this

Over March Break we spend a fair bit of time reading. I have information on Children's Allergy Books from Amazon.

Easter is around the corner, I listed the many Allergy Safe Easter Treats available this year. We also have a list of St. Patrick's Day Treats, that are allergy safe.

Some parents like to bake or cook with your children over March Break. I have a list of dairy free recipes all dairy free most also gluten free. Also a list of allergy safe candy.

photo credit

1 comment:

Colette said...

Sounds like you have a great plan for the break -- lots of family time!