Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer

This summer I'm taking the Betty Blogger coarse. Hoping to learn a few more things about blogging and other computer networking tools. I started Avoiding Milk Protein five years ago, and blogging July 5, 2008. I just realized it's been over a year when I looked up the date, for this post.

I started blogging to network more in the allergy community, and give the readers of Avoiding Milk Protein a chance to interact with my site more, and me with my readers.

I love having my kids home for the summer, however the girls are each taking one week of camp. My youngest is in dance camp, my oldest is in art camp. They have both been having a blast this week.

1 comment:

Alisa - Frugal Foodie said...

Congratulations Karen! Seriously an old-timer for the dairy-free internet crowd :)