Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trade Ya


There are a plethora of nut free food manufactures in Canada. Americans have been known to cross the boarder, order on line in bulk nut free products from Canada.

Canada does have some good dairy free products, but there are some dairy free products in the States we can’t get up here. Sometimes dairy free American manufacturers, only send a few of their products up North.

I’m not an economist, but in the name of free trade why can’t Canadian manufactures send our nut free goodies north, and Americans send their dairy free goodies south. This doesn’t sound too difficult in boarder cities and towns, does it?

I’m sure there are all sorts of regulations and layers of red tape why not. On the surface no manufacturing jobs would be lost, if we both agreed to help, and trade with each other. There are a few Canadian manufactures that are dairy free, that Americans don’t have on their shelves as well. I’m not trying to put these companies down, or the dairy free companies that we do have, I just want more choices.

Ordering Nut Free from Canada
Milk Free Products
Nut Free List

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm with you. I'm amazed by the selection of nut-free foods available in Canada. I think your suggestion would work!