Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Medical Information Listed Inside Hardhats

My husband (not pictured) typically a few times a year has to wear a hardhat for his job.

Inside his hard hat their is a label that reads:
Name:
Employer:
Medical Information:
Next of Kin:


This week he brought out his hardhat, and I noticed his information listed inside. I recommend Medic Alert products as the first line of communication, should a person not be able to speak, about any medical concern. I definitely do support this idea as well. I and am glad my husband filled in the information on his hard hat.

Allergic adults and young people PLEASE let your employer know any and all medical issues, you may have.

Listing of Companies That Sell Allergy Gear: Allergy Gear
As the allergy market grows so do the number of companies that sell allergy products such as magnets, posters, t-shirts, necklaces and more.

No comments: