Thursday, February 11, 2010

Milk Allergy Companion


Announcing The Milk Allergy Companion & Cookbook is now available as a E-BOOK

www.milkallergycompanion.com
Juventa Vennani had this to say:


Due to popular demand, I have decided to make an E-BOOK VERSION of my cookbook "The Milk Allergy Companion & Cookbook." Enjoy all the same recipes INSTANTLY from the convenience of your computer. You can also print out the recipes for use in the kitchen. Hopefully this will allow you to get the recipes you need quickly at a fraction of the cost. To see more details, visit: www.milkallergycompanion.com

Note: Most of the recipes use soymilk. I have tried substituting rice milk and almond milk with great success as well as using Fleischmann's Unsalted Margarine (contains soy lecithin but no soy protein). Making these changes, I have easily been able to provide a soy-free and dairy-free diet for my family. There is soy sauce in some of the recipes, however, I have been able to tolerate it with great success.

No comments: