Wednesday, April 4, 2012

News From Kyle Dine


Big News from Kyle Dine

I have moved to Europe! I have been living in the beautiful country of Slovenia since January with my wife. This is where she's from and it's a great opportunity for us to help out with her family, and for me to learn more about her culture and make an attempt at learning the language (it's going slow!).

I am not just watching soccer over here and drinking coffee... I am taking a lot of notes and doing research on eating with food allergies in Europe. I am unfortunately finding it to be much more difficult than North America and will be sharing my research and tips mostly through my blog and Facebook page. I will try to provide unique content that may hopefully help others plan future trips here.

But what about allergy music? Not to worry, I am still coming back home to North America during the months of May and September to perform shows for schools and support groups (+ spend quality time with my fam ). I am currently accepting bookings for May and would love to arrange a performance at YOUR school!
Kyle Dine's May Availability for School Allergy Awareness Performances

May 1-3 - Toronto
May 7-8 - Eastern Ontario
May 16-18 - North Eastern U.S.
May 21-25 - I'm open to ideas :)
May 28 - June 5 - Windsor to Ottawa, ON and any place in between.

Take a look at his new website www.kyledine.com or drop by his blog Allergies Rock

Good Luck Kyle, you can still purchace his CDs and other products through his website.

Sign up to receive Kyle Dine's newsletter for
tour dates, CD promotions and fun banter :)

No comments: